Add a road alert
Attention. Information about road events that is transmitted to Yandex does not contain any personal information about the user or the car.
- Tap and hold the appropriate point on the map.
- Tap .
- Choose the event type: “Raised bridge ” and “Road closure” events are displayed on the map, but you can't add them yourself.
- If you add an “Accident” or “Road work” event, choose the traffic lane where it has occurred. If you add an “Error” event, select the type of error: no through traffic permitted due to..., turn..., barrier.
- Add comments on the event.
- Tap Set. To see comments, tap on the event icon.
You can send information about a permanent road event, such as a surveillance camera, to the Yandex.Navigator support service.
You can also add information about a road event by using a voice command.