To show visual traffic information, tap Traffic (to hide it, just tap again).
The traffic jam level is indicated by color:
- — traffic is moving freely
- — traffic is moving slower in this area
- — traffic jams
- — traffic is obstructed
- — no reliable data
When Traffic mode is enabled, you'll see a number on the button that designates how serious the traffic situation currently is.
- — no traffic jams
- — average road congestion, some jams
- — many jammed-up areas in the city
- Blinking yellow means that traffic data is being uploaded from the network.
Points correspond to the traffic level. Traffic is measured on a 10-point scale with the following designations:
- 1 — Traffic is moving freely
- 2 — Traffic is moving fairly freely
- 3 — Areas of slowed traffic
- 4 — Areas of slowed traffic
- 5 — Heavy traffic
- 6 — Traffic is backed up
- 7 — There are serious jams
- 8 — Jams extend for several km
- 9 — Traffic is at a complete standstill
- 10 — Faster to walk