To show visual traffic information, tap Traffic (to hide it, just tap again).
The traffic jam level is indicated by color:
- — traffic is moving freely
- — traffic is moving slower in this area
- — traffic jams
- — traffic is obstructed
- — no reliable data
When this mode is turned on, the Traffic button displays information about the traffic jam level using a point scale:
- — many jammed-up areas in the city
- — average road congestion, some jams
- — no traffic jams
- Blinking yellow means that traffic data is being uploaded from the network.
Points correspond to the traffic level. Traffic is measured on a 10-point scale with the following designations:
- 1 — Roads are clear.
- 2 — Roads are mostly clear.
- 3 — There are some points of congestion.
- 4 — There are some points of congestion.
- 5 — Heavy traffic
- 6 — Bumper-to-bumper traffic
- 7 — Serious traffic jams
- 8 — Traffic is backed up for kilometers.
- 9 — It is impossible to drive through the city.
- 10 — It would be faster to walk.