To enable the display of parking spaces, tap the Parking button.
Tap it again to disable showing parking.
The Parking button only works in areas where the app has information about parking.
Parking spaces are shown as follows:
- — Streets where on-street parking is allowed.
- — Free public parking lots.
- (with the local currency symbol) — Paid public parking lots.
- — Restricted parking (for the disabled, residents, and so on).;
- — Streets where parking is not allowed.
As you approach the final point on your route, you will be able to plot a route to the nearest parking space.
You can enable automatic routing to the parking space that is closest to the end point on your route in one of three ways (see the Plot a parking route section).