To enable the display of parking spaces, tap the Parking spaces button.
Tap it again to disable the display.
The Parking button only works in areas where the app has information about parking.
Parking spaces are shown as follows:
- — Streets where on-street parking is allowed.
- — Free public parking lots.
- (showing the national currency) — Paid public parking lots.
- — Restricted parking (for the handicapped, local residents, etc.).
- — Streets where parking is not allowed.
As you approach the final point on your route, you will be able to plot a route to the nearest parking space.
You can enable automatic routing to the parking space that is closest to the end point on your route in one of three ways (see the Plot a parking route section).