Find a location and set your route
Set route to a certain type of location
Tap on the lower part of the screen. The toolbar opens. Tap the Search button. . A set of buttons for the main types of facilities opens (ATMs, gas stations, etc.).
Choose your place type. markers will appear denoting the closest locations of that type.
Tap the marker for the location you want to go to.
Then tap Go! in the context menu.
Set your route to an exact location
Tap on the lower part of the screen. The toolbar opens. Tap the Search button. A search bar and set of quick search buttons open.
Enter your search in the field.
Choose one of the suggestions or tap Find.Note.
To use voice search, tap next to the search bar.
Tap on the place name to open its card.
On the place card, tap one of the following:
- From to begin plotting a route from this place.
- Via to specify that this place is an intermediate stop.
- To — to set your route to this location.
Plot a parking route
When approaching the final point on your route, you can plot a route to the nearest parking place. You can do this in one of three ways:
- — Long tap on Parking.
- — Tap Parking route (shown next to the Parking button at the end of the route).
- — Use the voice command “Hey, Yandex. Find a parking space”.