Structured pages are created for all artists on Yandex Music. These pages show you:
- The artist's tracks and albums, including newest and most popular.
- A list of similar artists.
- Description of the artist.
- Links to the artist's official pages.
- Statistics on listeners.
To find out how popular an artist is on Yandex Music, look at the number of listeners in the statistics.
To find out how many new fans the artist has had in recent months, take a look at how many users added the artist to their favorites.
If you are planning a concert tour for an artist, check the statistics to see which regions have the most fans.
- Find and open the artist's page.
- Go to the Info tab.
- To see the number of listeners for the last six months, go to Listeners in <month> and click .
- To see what month out of the last six months had the most listeners adding the artist to favorites, go to Likes in <month> and click .
I don't see the desired region in my statistics
The section Listeners in <month> by region shows the 10 regions where the artist has the most listeners. If a particular region is not in the list, it means that the artist doesn't have as many listeners there as in the regions from the list.
In addition, statistics only show regions of the countries where Yandex Music is available. Yandex is working to expand locations where the service is available, so the number of regions will increase in the future.
The number of listeners in a social network is not displayed
The service receives data about the number of listeners in social networks via the API. It is problematic to show them on the artist's page in the following cases:
- The social network changed the rules for accessing it via the API.
- The artist's page in the social network is designated as personal, not public.
As soon as the access rules or the page designation changes, the number of listeners in the social network will appear on the artist's page.