If you record podcasts or articles, you can upload your recordings to Yandex Music to attract new listeners.
Users can listen on the Yandex Music home page on the Podcasts tab.
- RSS feed.
With RSS, you don't have to manually upload podcasts to the service. You can upload your podcasts to a podcast hosting service and then stream them to different services over an RSS feed. When you upload a new episode of your podcast to a hosting service, it's automatically sent to all connected services via RSS. If you update the cover or title on the hosting service, the changes are simultaneously applied on all other services.
- Conversational content (DJ sets and mixes not allowed).
- Track formats: MP3, MP4, MOV, M4A, M4V, AAC, FLAC.
- Encoding: Single- (mono) or dual-channel (stereo).
- Bitrate: From 40 Kbps (we recommend at least 192 Kbps).
- Rights to use all the elements of the recording (for example, you purchased the copyright for the music used in your podcast or used your own tracks).
- The audio recording must not violate the laws of the country where it's uploaded.
To upload your recordings to Yandex Music, fill in the form at the bottom of the page.
Each application undergoes moderation within a few business days. It sometimes takes more time to check podcasts, especially when we have a lot of requests.
If you have questions about uploading podcasts and audio recordings, write to email@example.com.