Import and export tracks
How to upload your music
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click My music.
- Go to the Playlists tab.
- Create a new playlist or open an existing one.
- Under the playlist description, click Upload track and select files from your computer.
Uploaded tracks marked with that are only accessible to you can not be shared with other Yandex.Music users. If you create a playlist out of tracks you uploaded and share them with friends, they will get empty playlists.
You can even upload tracks that are already in the Yandex.Music catalog for your own listening purposes.
If you want to post your own compositions on the service, read the conditions for posting music.
How to download music
You can not download tracks from Yandex.Music, however, on some album pages there are links to third-party sites where you can buy and download the albums you selected.
Import tracks from other services
- Go to the audio recordings list on another service.
- Select all the tracks and copy their names as a simple text.
- On the import music collections page, add the track list to the yellow field.
- Click Find.
Yandex.Music will match the track names in the list to its own catalog. You can save any tracks it finds to your library individually, or add them to an existing or new playlist. If it turns out that you have more than 10,000 tracks to import, the service will divide them into multiple playlists.
You can use the icon to share your favorite music in your social network profile, blog, or website.
In social networks, you can only post links to tracks, albums, or playlists. On a blog or site, you can also embed a player to listen to tracks without switching over to Yandex.Music.
- Share music in social networks
- Click the social network button.
- Log in (if necessary) and post your message along with a link to the music.
- Share music on a blog or website
- Click Link. A field with the music link will appear below.
- Copy the link and post it on your blog or website.
- Embed a player on your blog or website
- Click HTML code. A field with the code and a button to configure the player appearance will appear below.
- Copy the player code:
If you want to embed a player with the default appearance, just copy the code from the field.
If you want to change the size, color, or appearance of the player, click . In the dialog box that opens, change your settings and copy the HTML code. Use the color code to choose a background.
- Insert the code into your blog or website.