Import and export tracks
How to upload your music
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click My music.
- Go to the Playlists tab.
- Create a new playlist or open an existing one.
- Under the playlist description, click Upload track and select files from your computer.
Uploaded tracks marked with that are only accessible to you can not be shared with other Yandex.Music users. If you create a playlist from uploaded tracks and share them with friends, they will get their own empty playlist.
You can even upload tracks that are already in the Yandex.Music catalog for your own listening purposes.
If you want to post your own compositions on the service, read the conditions for posting music.
How to download music
You can not download tracks from Yandex.Music, however, on some album pages there are links to third-party sites where you can buy and download the albums you selected.
You can use the icon to share your favorite music in your social network profile, blog, or website.
In social networks, you can only post links to tracks, albums, or playlists. On a blog or site, you can also embed a player to listen to tracks without switching over to Yandex.Music.
- Share music in social networks
- Click the social network button.
- Log in (if necessary) and post your message along with a link to the music.
- Share music on a blog or website
- Click Link. The field with the music link appears below.
- Copy the link and post it on your blog or website.
- Embed a player on your blog or website
- Click HTML code. A field with the code and a button to configure the player appearance appears below.
- Copy the player code:
If you want to embed a player with the default appearance, just copy the code from the field.
If you want to change the size, color, or appearance of the player, click . In the dialog box that opens, change your settings and copy the HTML code. Use the color code to choose a background.
- Insert the code into your blog or website.