- Listen to and add your favorite music to your music library
- Recommendations are based on the tracks you've previously listened to. The more music you listen to, the better the service is able to understand your tastes. To adjust the recommendations:
- Play more tracks.
- Mark your favorite tracks, albums, and artists with the icon.
- Delete music you don't like from your music library
Mark tracks, albums, and artists that you no longer like with the icon.
- Specify your favorite genres and artists
- On the web version of the service, go to account settings .
- In the Music preferences section, click Refine.
- Select your favorite genres. If you no longer like a genre you previously added to your favorites, tap on the genre icon.
- Tap the Next button.
- Select your favorite artists. Popular artists and your favorites from the genres you selected are displayed on the page. To remove an artist from your recommendations, tap the icon.