Setting up smart playlists
Restriction. Smart playlists are only available in the Windows 10 app.
- Listen to and add the music that you like to your music library
The contents of smart playlists are influenced by the music you listen to and the tracks you have marked with the icon. The more music you listen to, the better the service is able to recommend tracks that match your tastes.
- Specify your favorite genres and artists
- On the web version of the service, go to account settings .
- In the Music preferences section, click Refine.
- Select your favorite genres. If you no longer like a genre you previously added to your favorites, tap on the genre icon.
- Tap the Next button.
- Select your favorite artists. Popular artists and your favorites from the genres you selected are displayed on the page. To remove an artist from your recommendations, tap the icon.