Add music to a playlist
Playlists can't have more than 10,000 tracks. The same track can be included in multiple playlists.
There are several ways you can add music:
- Add music from the Yandex.Music catalog
- Find a track, mix, or album.
- Tap and hold the track, mix, or album name until the context menu opens.
- Select the add to playlist option.
- Tap the playlist name that you want to add tracks to. If the playlist you want doesn't exist yet, tap at the bottom of the screen.
Additionally, you can add tracks using the player's context menu.
- Save a mix as a favorite playlist
If you want to save tracks from a mix to a playlist that you haven't created yet, mark the mix as . The mix will be saved to your favorites. You can't add tracks to playlists compiled from mixes or rename them.