How to participate in beta testing
Attention. Users with accounts that were registered by phone number can't participate in beta testing; these accounts can't log in or pay for a subscription using the web version of the service.
- Enter your name and current Apple ID as well as your account on Yandex.Music. This could be your Yandex account or your account
on a social network.
The account must have a current subscription that was paid using the web version of Yandex.Music. Accounts with subscriptions that were paid using the Yandex.Music app can't participate in testing.
- Wait until you get an invitation to participate in beta testing at the email address linked to your Apple ID. You will usually get it within two days.
- Tap Start Testing in the email. You will get sent to a page with a code to access testing. Copy the code.
- Install the TestFlight app from the App Store.
- Tap Redeem in the TestFlight app.
- Enter your access code and install the beta version of the app. If you already use the general version of the mobile Yandex.Music app, the beta version will replace it.
- Use the app and test new functions (they are listed in the app description in the App Store). You can report any bugs you find to technical support (tap Contact developers in the app settings).
- Go to the beta tester community page on Yandex.Music. Log in if necessary. Just use the same Google account that you used to log in on your mobile device.
- Tap Join.
- Go to the beta app page and confirm that you want to participate in the program.
- If you already installed the general version of Yandex.Music, wait for it to update automatically or download the update manually. If you didn't install the app yet, download it from the Google Play store. The beta version of the app will download to your device.
- Use the app and test new functions (they are listed in the app description in Google Play). You can report any bugs you find to technical support (tap Contact developers in the app settings).