- Listen to and add your favorite music to your music library
- Recommendations are based on the tracks you've previously listened to. The more music you listen to, the better the service is able to understand your tastes. To adjust the recommendations:
- Play more tracks.
- Mark your favorite tracks, albums, and artists with the icon.
- Delete music you don't like from your music library
Mark tracks, albums, and artists that you no longer like with the icon.
- Block tracks you don't like
If you don't want a track to be shown in your recommendations, tap in the player when listening to it.
- Specify your favorite genres and artists
- On the web version of the service, go to account settings .
- In the Music preferences section, click Refine.
- Select your favorite genres. If you no longer like a genre you previously added to your favorites, tap on the genre icon.
- Tap the Nextbutton.
- Select your favorite artists. Popular artists and your favorites from the genres you selected are displayed on the page. To remove an artist from your recommendations, tap the icon.
- Rate the Playlist of the Day
- To share your opinion about the "Playlist of the Day" with the Yandex.Music team:
Note. Make sure that you haven't deleted the link to and date of the playlist before submitting your feedback: this information will help our specialists to fine tune your recommendations.
- Open Playlist of the Day.
- At the top of the screen, tap Rate.
- Tell us your opinion of the playlist or which recommendations you would change, and submit your feedback.