- In the app
- To find out the name of the track you are listening to:
- Go to the Search section.
- In the lower-right corner of the screen, tap .Note. The first time you use this button, make sure to allow the app to access your device's microphone.
The app will identify the name and artist of the track and then add the track to your music library. You will see all the recognized tracks in the My music section in the playlist calledRecognized.
If the app isn't able to identify the track, try recording a different clip.
- In Telegram
Use the Yandex.Music bot for Telegram.If you want the bot to identify the track you're listening to:
- Open the bot chat in Telegram.
- In the lower-right corner of the screen, tap and hold the microphone button for 5-10 seconds.
- Release the button.
The bot will determine the name of the track and send a link to for it to the Yandex.Music catalog so that you can add the track to your library.
If the bot can't find the track, try recording and sending a different fragment.