Setting up smart playlists
- Listen to music and podcasts and add what you like to your music library
The contents of smart playlists depend on the tracks and podcasts you listened to or marked with the icon. The more music and podcasts you listen to, the more accurate your recommendations are.
- Block tracks you don't like
If you don't want a track to be shown in your recommendations, tap in the player when listening to it.
Tracks you block won't appear in your smart playlists, but will still be available in albums and selections compiled by the editorial team.
- Specify your favorite genres and artists
- On the web version of the service, go to account settings .
- In the Music preferences section, click Refine.
- Select your favorite genres. If you no longer like a genre you previously added to your favorites, tap on the genre icon.
- Tap the Next button.
- Select your favorite artists. Popular artists and your favorites from the genres you selected are displayed on the page. To remove an artist from your recommendations, tap the icon.
- Rate the Playlist of the Day
- To share your opinion about the "Playlist of the Day" with the Yandex.Music team:
Note. Make sure that you haven't deleted the link to and date of the playlist before submitting your feedback: this information will help our specialists to fine tune your recommendations.
- Open Playlist of the Day.
- At the top of the screen, tap Rate.
- Tell us your opinion of the playlist or which recommendations you would change, and submit your feedback.