Add music to a playlist
Playlists can't have more than 10,000 tracks. The same track can be included in multiple playlists.
There are several ways you can add music:
- From the service catalog
- Find the track, mix, or album.
- Tap on the recording and select the Add to playlist option.
- Tap the playlist that you want to add tracks to. If the playlist you want doesn't exist yet, tap Create playlist.
- From your music library
- Find the playlist you want to add tracks to and open it.
- In the upper-right corner of the screen, tap. The list of tracks in your library opens.
- Mark the tracks you want to add to your playlist.
- In the upper-right corner of the screen, tap Done.
- From a mix
Mark the mix as . You can't add tracks to playlists compiled from mixes or rename them. Mixes are saved in your My music playlists on your Favoritespage.To find a mix you downloaded:
- Go to the My music section.
- Select the Playlists tab.
- In the upper-right corner of the screen, tap My.
- In the upper-left corner of the My music screen, tap .
- In the settings, enable the option Add new tracks to the beginning of the playlist.
You can only change the order in which new tracks are added. The previous tracks will remain at the end of the playlist.