Add music to your library
You can add any tracks, playlists, albums, or artists that you mark as to your library.
- On the page for an album playlist, or artist.
- While listening to a track using the player
- In the search results (first tap to the right of the recording).
Tracks marked as are added to the Favorite tracks playlist.
The app automatically adds to your library when you do the following:
- Download music to listen to offline
- Import music from a device
- Add music to your library in the web version of the service.
Yandex.Music will send notifications about concerts and new tracks for all the artists you added to your library. You can change your notification settings in the web version of the service.