Setting up smart playlists
- Listen to and add the music that you like to your music library
The contents of smart playlists are influenced by the music you listen to and the tracks you have marked with the icon. The more music you listen to, the better the service is able to recommend tracks that match your tastes.
- Block tracks you don't like
If you don't want a track to be shown in your recommendations, tap in the player when listening to it.
- Specify your favorite genres and artists
- On the web version of the service, go to account settings .
- In the Music preferences section, click Refine.
- Select your favorite genres. If you no longer like a genre you previously added to your favorites, tap on the genre icon.
- Tap the Next button.
- Select your favorite artists. Popular artists and your favorites from the genres you selected are displayed on the page. To remove an artist from your recommendations, tap the icon.
- Rate the Playlist of the Day
- To share your opinion about the "Playlist of the Day" with the Yandex.Music team:
- Open Playlist of the Day.
- At the top of the screen, tap and select Rate.
- Tell us your opinion of the playlist or which recommendations you would change, and submit your feedback.