Add music to a playlist
Playlists can't have more than 10,000 tracks. The same track can be included in multiple playlists.
There are several ways you can add music:
- From the service catalog
- Find the track, mix, or album.
- Tap on the recording, and then tap .
- Tap the playlist that you want to add tracks to. If the playlist you want doesn't exist yet, tap New playlist.
- From your music library
- Find the playlist you want to add tracks to and open it.
- Tap under the playlist name. The list of tracks in your library opens.
- Mark the tracks you want to add to your playlist.
- In the upper-right corner of the screen, tap .
- From a mix
Mark the mix as . You can't add tracks to playlists compiled from mixes or rename them. Mixes are saved in your My music playlists on your Favorites tab.To find a mix you downloaded:
- Go to the My music section.
- Select the Playlists tab.
- In the upper-right corner of the screen, tap the My tab.