Access to smart playlists
By default, your smart playlists are only available to you.
Share a smart playlist
If you share a playlist with another user, they will be able to:
- Listen to your smart playlist.
- Add your smart playlist to their favorite playlists.
- Add tracks from your smart playlist to their music library.
- Share your smart playlist and the tracks in it.
A smart playlist is updated for everyone who has access to it.
To share a smart playlist:
- Enable public access to your music library.
- Open the Yandex Music website.
- Select My music in the upper-right corner.
- Select Settings.
- Go to the Other tab.
- Scroll down and enable Public access to my music library.
Public access means your playlists will be available in search results.
- Open the section with smart playlists.
- Open the playlist and select .
- Select under the playlist name.
- Choose how you want to share your playlist.