How to erase an account from your device
Passwords from all your accounts are stored on your device so that you don't have to enter them again every time you log in to the app or change accounts. If you plan to give your device to someone else, erase your accounts first:
- In the upper-right corner of the My music screen, tap .
- In the upper-right corner, tap .
- Select I already have an account. Sign in.
- Swipe the screen to the right or left until you get to the account you want to erase.
- Tap on the user's portrait and hold it a few seconds. Then confirm that you want to delete the account from that device.