Enabling and configuring Session Replay 2.0
- In the Yandex.Metrica interface, go to Settings and open the Code snippet tab.
- Select the Session Replay, scroll map, form analytics option.
- On the Session Replay tab, set the Session Replay option to On.
- Save your changes.
- Install the updated code snippet on all the site's pages.
Configuring recording form fields
Session Replay records the actions of site users, including filling in form fields. If you don't want Session Replay to record any fields filled in on your site, disable the Record all fields option on the Session Replay tab in Settings.
Customizing recording of individual fields
- Enable recording individual fields
- Disable the Record all fields option.
- Set the CSS class ym-record-keys for the fields that you want to record the contents of.
Session Replay will only record those fields that are marked with the ym-record-keys CSS class.
- Disable recording individual fields
- Enable the Record all fields option.
- Set the CSS class ym-disable-keys for the fields that you don't want to record the contents of.
Session Replay will record all fields except the ones that are marked with the ym-disable-keys CSS class, or that Yandex.Metrica identifies as confidential.