Yandex.Direct ads traffic statistics
You can read descriptions of reports and write support from:
If you have more questions, contact support.
- The tag ID is specified in the Yandex.Direct campaign settings, and Tag links for Yandex.Metrica is enabled.
- Tag settings in the Yandex.Metrica interface don't have excessively narrow filters set up on the Filters tab.
- The tag is installed on all the landing pages. To see data for pages that have the Yandex.Metrica tag installed, go to Checking the tag.. Data is shown if site users visited these pages. To check whether the tag is installed correctly on any of the site pages, see
- The site was functioning correctly during the selected report dates.
Yandex: Unknown means that the session that Yandex.Metrica registered couldn't be traced to a specific click on a Yandex.Direct ad. Besides the advertising system itself, the rest of the data couldn't be detected either, including the campaign, keyword, and query.
- The user clicked an ad but left the source page open on a browser tab, and later refreshed the page.
- The user clicked a link from an ad, but then forwarded it to someone else. A repeat visit using this link won't be associated with the click on the Yandex.Direct ad, either.
Make sure that the label is formed correctly. A UTM label has five parameters, presented in any order, separated by ampersands (&):
In addition, UTM labels might not be counted because:
- The Yandex.Metrica tag isn't installed on landing pages or is installed incorrectly. Check how the tag is installed.
- The ad specifies a URL that redirects to a page that doesn't have the Yandex.Metrica tag installed.
- The ad specifies a URL that redirects to another page, and the UTM labels are lost.
- The ad specifies an invalid URL that doesn't open a page.
The standard report on UTM labels has a hierarchical structure: utm_source, utm_medium, utm_campaign, utm_content, and utm_term.
If you use every UTM label except utm_content, data for utm_term won't be available in the standard Labels report group report. In order to start showing the labels, remove utm_content from the report.
Label parameters have standardized names: utm_source, utm_medium, utm_campaign, utm_content, and utm_term. You can't change them or create custom names (like utm_keyword or utm_word), because they won't be part of the UTM labels and their data won't be reflected in the “UTM labels” report.
where utm_keyword is a custom parameter.
The “UTM labels” report shows information for the utm_source, utm_medium, and utm_campaign parameters. Information for the utm_keyword parameter is only available in the report .
See the reasons why data may differ. If the reasons have been resolved but you still have questions, fill out the form below.