This group includes the following reports:
- YAN, sources
- Helps you analyze metrics in the context of traffic sources for user sessions on the site.
- YAN, geography
- Helps you analyze metrics in the context of site users' location.
- YAN, devices
- Use this report to analyze metrics in the context of devices that users accessed the site on.
- YAN, browsers
- Use this report to analyze metrics in the context of browsers used for viewing the site.
- Yan, ad blockers
- Use this report to assess the percentage of ads that were blocked by users.
- YAN, pages with advertising events
- This reports shows URL parameters on the site's pages that had at least one advertising event registered. Event examples are an ad request, a rendering, or a confirmed impression.
For general information on reports and their metrics, see Yandex Advertising Network reports.