This report contains information about the sites that users come to your site from.
To view the report:.
An example of this report is available for the Yandex.Metrica demo tag.
Yandex.Metrica uses the referrer to identify this source. If you want to use your own referrer, add the utm_referrer parameter to the link that you place on another site. Then the “Sites” report will display the parameter value as the traffic source.
What you can do with this report
- Click .
- Select the condition.
- Specify the webpage URL.
The report shows which websites users come to your site from.
To do this, select the segment with the URL of the specific page:
Report structure and settings
- External referrer level 1 – Site domain, for example https://example.com.
- External referrer level 2 – For example, https://example.com/1/.
- External referrer level 3 – For example, https://example.com/1/2/.
- External referrer level 4 – For example, https://example.com/1/2/3/.
- External referrer (External referrer level 5) – Full address of the referring page, for example https://example.com/1/2/3/page.html.
The report supports all settings available in Yandex.Metrica.