The Yandex.Metrica tag collects information on your site users' devices and software. The reports that provide this data are listed below. Reports support segmentation and goal selection.
Report on browsers and their versions.
- Display resolutions
- Report on screen resolutions. It also contains aggregate information on screen types: standard, wide-screen, or mobile.
- Operating systems
- Report on operating systems and their versions.
- Report on the types of devices users viewed the site with. The report helps you get data on the number of users of mobile devices (phones, smartphones, and tablets), as well as the manufacturers and models of these devices.
- Flash and Silverlight versions
- Reports on the versions of plugins used.
- Presence of ad blockers
Report on sessions of users who have the most common ad blockers installed: Adblock, Adblock Plus, Adguard, uBlock and others. Some technologies may block the Yandex.Metrica tag itself. This means that the statistics may be lower than the actual numbers.
Information about ad blockers might be useful when analyzing sources of site traffic. The report helps you understand what percentage of sessions from various sources was blocked.
To make a report like this, go toand add the metric .
Sometimes it is useful to have data about the operating system and browser that an ad blocker is installed on. To make a report like this, go to. Then add the dimension and the metric .
- Report on user sessions with Java installed.
- Report on user sessions with cookies disabled.