- The big picture on site traffic and the dynamics of conversion rate.
- The distribution of sessions by sources that lead users to the site: ads, search queries, social networks, etc.
- An analysis of users' characteristics: region, gender and age, interests, the number and frequency of sessions on the site, etc.
Users' interaction with the site's content:
- Observing site users:
- Data on devices, operating systems, browsers, and other software used by visitors.
- The results of monitoring site availability and the load on the site.
General information and itemized details about products and orders on your website (online store), such as:
- The number of items added to the basket and purchased items.
- Revenue from all orders, or the revenue from a single order.
- Sources of the most profitable orders.