- The big picture on site traffic and the dynamics of conversion rate.
- The distribution of sessions by sources that lead users to the site: ads, search queries, social networks, etc.
- Analysis of users' characteristics: region, gender and age, interests, the number and frequency of sessions on the site, etc.
Users' interaction with the site's content:
- Traffic for individual pages.
- URL parameters of pages.
- Traffic from outbound links.
- Observing site users:
- Replaying actions in video format.
- Detailed analysis of filling out web forms.
- Visual maps of link traffic, clicks, page scrolling, etc.
- Data on devices, operating systems, browsers, and other software used by visitors.