On thepage, you can view brief statistics on the content for the current day. This information lets you quickly assess the current state of your website and make pivotal decisions. Using the summary, you can:
- Understand how active your audience is.
- Find out what content is the most popular and get brief information about it.
- Find out where users come from to view your content.
You can enable auto-refreshing to update statistics every 60 seconds.
What you can find in the content summary
The summary shows the most important metrics for making decisions:
- Number of users.
- Average content interaction time and recirculation value: See how users read your content.
- Distribution of pageviews by traffic source: Find out which sources bring you the most views.
Summary of the most popular content
Under Popular content, you can find statistics for the most viewed content on your website. The following is displayed for each piece of content:
- Content traffic sources: Use this data to understand which types of sources are best to promote your content.
- Pageviews: Find out how popular your content is.
- Content interaction time and recirculation: See how users read your content.
- Distribution of content impressions on mobile devices and desktops: Find out which devices bring more views.
To go to statistics on specific content, click the name of the content. Learn more about reports on materials.