Media and content project statistics
- Track traffic in real time.
- Analyse content effectiveness.
- Study audience behavior for content and categories.
- Make decisions about developing content projects.
How to get statistics on content
Enable the Content analytics option in the tag settings.
Add the Yandex.Metrica tag on all the pages of your website or make sure the tag was properly added. Please note that you need to add the new tag code, which has been available in the settings since December 6, 2018. You can check in the code of the page: the
https://mc.yandex.ru/metrika/tag.jslibrary should be enabled.
- Mark up the pages with the content that you want to analyze according to the Schema.org standard. Learn more about how to mark up content using Schema.org.
- Enable the Content analytics option in the tag settings.
- Set the same tag for the Turbo pages and the website. This lets Yandex.Metrica combine the data received. Learn more about how to install a tag on a Turbo page.
Statistics on content with markup are soon collected. Reports appear in the Content section a few hours later.