Media and content project statistics
- Track traffic in real time.
- Analyse content effectiveness.
- Study audience behavior for content and categories.
- Make decisions about developing content projects.
How to get statistics on content
Enable the Content analytics option in the tag settings. Specify what type of markup data you are going to use or already use: Schema.org (Microdata or JSON-LD) or Open Graph. If you already use both markup versions on your site, select your preferred version.
Install the Yandex.Metrica tag on all the pages of your website or make sure the tag was installed correctly. Please note that you need to add the new tag code, which has been available in the settings since December 6, 2018. You can check in the code of the page: the
https://mc.yandex.ru/metrika/tag.jslibrary should be enabled.
Enable the Content analytics option in the tag settings. You don't need to select the markup type. For Turbo pages, content data is collected regardless of the markup type specified in the settings.
- To get combined statistics for content on your website and Turbo pages:
- Install the same tag on your site and Turbo pages.
- Assign the same IDs or headers for each piece of content on the website and the Turbo page (in this case, all IDs must be blank)
To view reports by category, add them as breadcrumblist to the framework of the RSS channel of your Turbo pages.
Statistics on content and Turbo pages with markup will soon be collected. Reports appear in the Content section a few hours later.