Connecting multiple numbers to the same traffic source
To connect two or more numbers to a single traffic source, follow these steps:
Mark the phone numbers on the site, following the instructions in Enabling Target Call
We recommend using the
classattribute for markup. For example, a site displays two numbers, for Moscow and St. Petersburg:
<span class="ya-phone-1">+7 (495) 123-45-67</span> <span class="ya-phone-2">+7 (812) 765-43-21</span>where
- +7 (495) 123-4567 is the Moscow phone number.
- +7 (812) 765-43-21 is the St. Petersburg phone number.
- class is an attribute of the replaceable element.
- ya-phone-1 and ya-phone-2 are element names.
Connect the first number for Target Call and indicate the desired traffic sources. At this point, do not fill in the Replacement parameters section.
- Connect the second number without specifying the traffic sources. Still do not fill in the Replacement parameters section yet.
After this, the system will assign you two numbers: +7 (495) 111-11-11 linked to a traffic source, and +7 (812) 222-22-22 without source linking.
Edit the number that is linked to a traffic source. Fill in the Replacement parameters section like this:
After connecting and setting up Target Call, test the number substitution.