- Is advertising on Yandex.Direct or Yandex.Market a requirement for connecting the service?
- Why isn't there a dial or ringing tone when making a call?
- Can I choose my number when connecting?
- Will Caller ID work on incoming calls?
- In which regions is this service available?
- Can I be notified of the balance of funds before disconnecting a number?
- Can I connect the service for a guest tag?
- Why do I see the message “There is no link, the number will not be substituted”?
- Can I get information about the number of calls for each of a campaign's keywords?
- Substituting the number on a site at any time
- Saving a number when moving a tag to a different account
- The message "Not enough money to add a new number" appears.
- Paying for services in another currency
Is advertising on Yandex.Direct or Yandex.Market a requirement for connecting the service?
No. This service is available to everyone on general terms. Instead of the minimum advertising budget, there is individual payment for each phone number (11 rubles per day per number).
Why isn't there a dial or ringing tone when making a call?
Due to the way the system works, there are no tones heard when calling an assigned number.
Can I choose my number when connecting?
No. Numbers are assigned automatically by the system.
Will Caller ID work on incoming calls?
When you receive a call to the Target Call number, Caller ID might show either the caller's real number or the Target Call number. This depends on the call processing of the telephone operator that the Target Call number belongs to. There is no way to change this.
Detailed information about incoming calls is available in the Target Call, detailed report.
In which regions is this service available?
You can use this service if your real number has the area code 495, 498, 499, 800, 812, 831, or 846 (Moscow, St. Petersburg, Nizhny Novgorod and surrounding area, or Samara and surrounding area). Numbers with the 800 code are not issued. When adding a number with a 800 code, a number with the 495 code will be issued.
Can I be notified of the balance of funds before disconnecting a number?
Prior to disabling numbers, notification of depletion of funds is sent to the payer's email address. This notification is sent by the Yandex.Metrica service 7 days, 4 days, and 1 day prior to disabling a number, as well as on the day it is disabled.
Notifications are sent automatically. You do not need to enable them separately.
Can I connect the service for a guest tag?
No. Only the tag owner or owner's representative can connect the service to a tag.
Why do I see the message “There is no link, the number will not be substituted”?
This happens if you did not select any traffic sources when setting up the assigned number (in the Traffic section). In this case, the number on the site will not be replaced.
You may choose to not link your issued number to any source, if you want to use it only in offline advertising.
Can I get information about the number of calls for each of a campaign's keywords?
No. Call statistics are elaborated down to the level of the Yandex.Direct campaign.
Substituting the number on a site at any time
If the phone number can't be substituted automatically, such as on an AJAX site, you can use the replacePhones() method to substitute it.
Saving a number when moving a tag to a different account
If you need to move a tag to a different account and still keep the Target Call number, follow these steps:
- Make sure that all the numbers you need are connected on the Target Call page.
- Send a request to move the tag. When the tag has been moved, all the numbers linked to it will be moved to the Number archive.
The message "Not enough money to add a new number" appears.
You can add a number if you have at least 330 × (N + 1) rubles on your account, where N is the quantity of numbers already connected. For example, if you are already using two numbers and you want to add a third, the account balance must be at least 990 rubles. If there are not enough funds on your account, make a payment.
Paying for services in another currency
Target Call can only be paid for in rubles. If you have already made payments in a foreign currency from your account on Yandex, you will not be able to pay for Target Call from this account.
In this situation, we recommend the following steps: