Disconnecting a number. Archive
If a user's account does not have any funds, the substitution number is disabled. A disabled number isn't shown to potential site visitors, and its substitution rules are moved to the Archive.
To restore number substitution, follow these steps:
- Top up the account.
- On the page, click Archive.
- Find the internal number that you want to restore substitution for.
- Click Use number settings and check the contents of the fields:
- Element name — Shows the name used for allocating the internal number on your website.
- Replacement text — Specifies a macro.
- Click Restore.
The substitution number will be enabled within 24 hours.