“Page depth” goal
This goal lets you track sessions during which users viewed a specific number of pages.
How to create a “Page depth” goal
- In Yandex.Metrica, go to Settings and open the Goals tab.
- Click Add goal.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the goal to create.
- Set the option to Page depth.
- In the Pageviews field, specify an integer greater than 1.
- Click Add goal. The created goal will appear in the list of goals.
- Click Save. Yandex.Metrica begins collecting statistics within a few minutes after saving settings.
- Check whether the goal is working correctly.
- A maximum of 200 goals can be set for each tag.
- The service registers a user completing the same goal on the same tag no more than once per second.
- During a single user session, the service can register up to 400 completions of all the goals created for the tag.
- If you edit the tag or a goal, all the previously collected information does not change.
- If you delete a goal, the information collected for it will not be available in reports.