Managing counter access
You can authorize other Yandex.Metrica users to view your site statistics on the counter editing page.
To give another Yandex user access to your statistics:
- Go to the Access tab (in the Individual access section) and click Add user.
- In the window that opens, enter the username to grant access to. Select the access level in the drop-down list:
- “View only” — The user can only view settings and statistics for your counter. However, the user can't save segments when generating a report, save a report, or add a report to favorites.
- “Access to edit” — The user can fully manage the counter (except delete it).
- Click Add, then click Save.
To view statistics as a guest, the user should register and log in on Yandex.
To give any internet user access to your statistics, flip the switch to On in the Public access to statistics block. You will see a box with the URL for viewing statistics for this counter.
If you installed a Yandex.Metrica informer on your site, then you can click on it to access public statistics.
Users who view publicly accessible statistics will not see the following data:
The representatives feature is designed for those who want to collaboratively manage Yandex.Metrica counters from different accounts (usernames).
You can grant complete access to your Yandex.Metrica account to anyone with a Yandex username. Representatives receive full rights to view, edit and delete any of the account's counters (including guest counters).
To add a new representative, go to the Representatives section and enter the username in the New representative field.
All representatives automatically get access to all new counters that are added.
To view or edit counters under another account that you represent, click Account in the top right corner of the page.
Transferring a counter to a different account
- If you are the counter owner
To transfer the counter to a different username:
- Log in to Yandex.Metrica with the username that the counter is registered for.
- In Settings (on the Common tab), click Move counter and follow the instructions in the window that opens.
If you need to move more than 10 counters to another account, fill in the form:
- If you are not the counter owner
To transfer the counter to a different username, confirm site rights for the new username in Yandex.Webmaster. After this, fill in the form: