What is E-commerce?
Yandex.Metrica can help you collect, analyze, and use information about the actions of site visitors related to e-commerce (Ecommerce) in Yandex.Direct ad campaigns:
- See detailed information about products and orders, the average cost of orders, conversion rates per order, time to purchase, and other useful data.
- Improve the effectiveness of ad campaigns in Yandex.Direct by using “Optimization of profitability” strategies.
- Understand which products are the most popular on your site, which products are added to the basket more often, which discount coupons (promo codes) are used more often, and so on.
- Analyze the profitability of ad channels.
- Analyze and identify the site audience with the most spending power.
For the information to appear in the reports, send data to Yandex.Metrica about which products and at what price visitors to your site perform these actions:
- Viewing an item.
- Adding an item to the basket.
- Removing an item from the basket.
These events will be tracked in Yandex.Metrica, and statistics in reports will be calculated based on them.
How to enable E-commerce
- Using a plugin for your CMS.
- See how to enable E-commerce using a plugin.
To do this, you need to change the tag settings, and make changes on the site: configure the transfer of information through the data container. To enable it this way, contact the developer or webmaster of your site. Learn more.