How to manually enable E-commerce
Note. Information about how users interacted with products is available in Yandex.Metrica reports without additional settings, if you have Turbo pages that were generated using a YML file.
- Select the tag that you want to enable E-commerce for.
- In the tag settings, enable the E-commerce option. A container for collecting data from
dataLayerwill be added to the code snippet by default.
- Install (or update) the code snippet on all the site pages that contain information about products and orders (item details, the “Add to basket” button, and so on).
To do this, copy the code snippet. Make sure that the code snippet on the site contains the line:
If Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce or Electronic Commerce (GA4) is already configured on the site, including through Global Site Tag, data will start coming in automatically without additional settings: Yandex.Metrica has a Google-compatible data transmission format. In this case, skip step 5.
Follow this step if you don't have Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce. For each action, create an ecommerce object and place it in the data container (by default —
- Check whether e-commerce is set up correctly.
- Data appears in Yandex.Metrica a few hours after the first data transfer. To view the reports, in Yandex.Metrica, open Learn more about the reports..