Personal data management
When you use Yandex services, your personal data remains in the system — for example, your search or message history in Yandex Messenger. We store this data with utmost care and make sure it's well-protected. Our repositories comply with SOC 2, which is one of the most reliable international standards for managing user data.
Your data on Yandex is the page where you can manage your personal data.
- Open Your data on Yandex and make sure you are logged in with the correct Yandex ID.
- Click Download data.
- Click Create archive.
Yandex will notify you by email when the archive is ready for download. If you don't have a Yandex mailbox, you have to check the information on the page to find out the archive status.
- Open the Your data on Yandex page and make sure that you are logged in with the correct Yandex ID.
- In the Delete data section, click the button with the name of the service. This opens a list of all types of data that Yandex stores for this service.Note. If the service you want to delete is not on the list, click Other services at the bottom of the list.
- Select the line with the data type.
- In the window that opens, click Delete. If you changed your mind, click Cancel.
After deletion, almost all data will immediately become unavailable. Yandex will store some types of data for some time, as required by law.