Traffic source requirements
The Yandex.Market partner network has certain requirements for traffic sources, that is, platforms where partners place monetization tools, and their placement methods.
Allowed traffic sources
- Content sites, sites with price comparison.
- Aggregators of coupons and promos (only for orders on Yandex.Market, except when a user visits a platform after they added items to the cart on Yandex.Market).
- Cashback services (only for orders on Yandex.Market).
- Groups in social networks.
- Videos and channels on video services.
- Telegram channels.
- To be agreed
- Social media apps, services, and games.
- Push notifications.
- Banner ads, including interactive banners (rich media).
To negotiate the use of these traffic sources, contact a partner network manager.
Prohibited traffic sources
| || |
| || |
Note. Remuneration is not paid for click-throughs from prohibited traffic sources.