How to become a partner
Check out the requirements for traffic sources, including platforms and methods for placing monetization tools.
Log in to Yandex.
- Fill out and send us a partner application form:
- Specify whether you are a business or an individual.
- Choose a Яндекс.Маркет и Беру distribution package (“Yandex.Market and Beru”).Note. After selecting this distribution package, you can activate test mode, without filling out the partner application form completely, and click Send.
- Describe your projects: sites where you plan to place Yandex.Market monetization products.
- Enter your details and contact information.
- Read the Terms and conditions of the agreement.
- Click Submit.
Wait for Yandex.Market to review your documents and decide whether to partner with you. If the decision is positive, you'll receive an email with your partner traffic ID (“CLID”).
You can start partnering with Yandex.Market in test mode, without filling out your application form completely. In this mode, you have access to all monetization tools.
To activate test mode, click Yes, I want in the section above the application form.
All data that you entered up to this point is saved. After that, you'll receive an email with your partner traffic ID (“CLID”).
In test mode, remuneration is accumulated, but not paid. To get the accumulated remuneration, you need to sign an agreement with Yandex.Market. To do this, finish filling out your application form: Yandex.Market will review your documents and decide whether to partner with you. While you're working in test mode, the link to the application form is available at the top of any page in the Yandex.Distribution interface.
You won't be able to receive the accumulated remuneration if you don't finalize an agreement with Yandex.Market within 6 months of the trial period start. In this case, to work in the Yandex.Market partner network, you'll need to fill out the application form again and send us your offer.