You can view public transport vehicles and routes in real time:
- 1. View vehicles
- Click Moving transport .
- For example:
- — The 28 tram moving east.
- — The 100 bus moving northeast.
Click Routes and arrival forecast on mobile in the toolbar to open the Yandex.Maps mobile app on your smartphone.
- 2. Choose a type of transport
- The list of public transport types will be displayed on the slide-out panel in the left part of the screen.
- — Buses
- — Trolleybuses
- — Trams
- — Mini buses
Click on the appropriate line to see the list of routes for the selected type of transport and the map will display the vehicles of this type only.
- 3. Choose a route
- The list of routes for the selected transport type will be displayed on the slide-out panel in the left part of the screen. For example, tram:
Click on the appropriate route number to see the list of stops for the selected route and the map will display the route lines and vehicles on this route.
Click This route in smartphone in the toolbar and information about the selected route will be sent to the Yandex.Maps mobile app in your smartphone (provided that it is linked to your account).
You can also search for a route. See Search on map.
- 4. Choose a stop
- Click on the appropriate stop in the list in the toolbar or on the map. You will see the arrival time of the nearest vehicles (if this information is not available, the intervals will be displayed according to the schedule), and the stop icon will be marked on the map as:The toolbar will also display:
- Information about metro stations and public transport stops near the selected stop.
- Route — click it to set a route to the selected stop.
- Share — click it to:
- Send the stop link to the Yandex.Maps mobile app on your mobile device that is linked to your account (or the link to install the app if you haven't done it yet).
- Copy the stop link to clipboard.
- Copy the geographical coordinates of the stop to clipboard and output them to the screen.
- Edit information — click it to send information about a possible error in the stop details to the Yandex.Maps support staff:
- There is no stop here
- Wrong name
- Incorrect location
- Wrong set of routes
- Download app for mobile — click it to download the Yandex.Maps app.