Hydrographic (water) items on Yandex Map Editor are made up of polygonal items (bodies of water), linear items (rivers and channels), and places (springs, wells, etc.).
For more information, see sections:
- Drawing techniques:
- For places (wells, springs, etc.): 2.5.1. Places: drawing techniques.
- For linear items (rivers, channels): 22.214.171.124. Drawing simple linear items.
- For polygonal items (lakes, ponds, etc.): 126.96.36.199. Composite polygonal items: drawing techniques., 2.8. Circular linear and polygonal items.
- Drawing rules: 3.10.1. Rules for drawing hydrographic items;
- Rules for adding attributes: 3.10.2. The rules of attribution of hydrographic objects.