3.15.2. Rules for adding attributes to air transport items
When adding attributes to airports, airfields, helicopter pads, or airport terminals, follow these rules.
188.8.131.52. The rules of attribution airports
The attribute panel for an airport looks like this:
Follow these rules when adding attributes to airports:
Select the item type from the list:
When entering the item type, you must observe the mapping rules concerning items that are forbidden to draw on YME.
When naming items:
- Air transport items are named in accordance with the general rules. See 184.108.40.206. Name types: general rules.
- When naming items, you must observe the mapping rules concerning attributes that are forbidden to display on YME.
- You should enter the item type in official and caption names. For example: Vnukovo Airport.
You should enter the item type in official names of airfields, landing strips, and helicopter pads. For example: Yermolino Airfield.
You “must” enter the names of airfields, landing strips, and helicopter pads in the for caption on map field. You should not, however, enter the item types there. For example: Ermolino.
- You can use parentheses in the names of airports and airfields where their use is necessary to properly identify the item (see Appendix Airfields with parentheses in their names).
The address is specified in accordance with the rules for adding attributes to address locations (see Section 3.5.2. Rules for address attributes).
- 220.127.116.11.5. Office hours
Enter the days of the week and times when the business or organization is open. For example: “Mon-Fri 9:00-20:00, Sat 10:00-18:00”.
- 18.104.22.168.6. Web site
You can enter website addresses with or without the “http://” part.
You can enter the following in the “Site” field:
- Address of map item's official site
- Address of unofficial map item site (if there is an official site, then enter the unofficial site after it)
- Link to a reliable article about the item (for example, in Wikipedia)
- Link to schedule
In the “Site” field, you should not enter the item author's address or any other addresses that do not relate to the item itself.
In the “Site” field, you can enter several addresses separated by commas.
- 22.214.171.124.7. Email
You must enter the airport's email address in the “Email address” field.
You can not enter the map-item author's email address or other addresses that don't relate to the item itself.
- 126.96.36.199.8. Phone
- Enter a map item's phone number using this format:
- +A (BBB) CCC-CC-CC
“А” – country code (1-3 digits)
“ВВВ” – city or zone code, including for cellular numbers (this may not always be a three-digit number)
“CCC-CC-CC” – phone number (the number of digits may not always be seven).
Examples of correct number formats: +7 (495) 222-22-22, +7 (34111) 2-22-22.
You must enter the airport's phone number in the “Telephone” field.
You can not enter the author of the map item's number or any other numbers that don't relate to the item itself in the “Telephone” field.
3.15.2. The rules of attribution of airport terminals
The attribute panel for an airport terminal looks like this:
Follow these rules when adding attributes to map items:
The Airport attribute indicates which airport a terminal belongs to.
If the airport was drawn earlier, then you can choose its name from the list. If the airport was not drawn in earlier, then you must fill in the field manually (which creates a new airport).
- The Name attribute is assigned in accordance with the general rules. See 3.1.3. Map item naming rules.
188.8.131.52. Rules for attributing helicopter landing sites
The attribute panel for a helicopter pad looks like this:
The Name attribute is assigned in accordance with the general rules. See 3.1.3. Map item naming rules.
Helipad names are specified in the format:
- Official name: [Proper name + type]. For example: Lokosovo helipad.
- For a label: use a proper name (except when it's grammatically linked with the item type). For example: Lokosovo.