The script for cleaning malicious files is generated using the log analyzer.
To apply the script:
- On the utility's page (<your site address>/manul/index.php), go to the Treatment tab.
- Paste the prepared code in the box and click the Execute button.
- Review the list of files that the prescribed cleaning procedures will be applied to. Click the Execute button to confirm the operation.
After the cleaning procedures have been completed, a report on performed actions is displayed:
- Files that had the Delete action applied are removed from the server.
- Files that were sent to quarantine are placed in the archive for download, together with their service information. To download the archive, click the button Download archive with quarantined files.
If Manul could not complete an action, an error message appears with an explanation of the reason for the error.