If you receive subscriptions to newsletters or other mailing lists in your Inbox folder, Yandex.Mail can help you organize them. Divide all your subscriptions into the ones you read and the ones you don't read. Email from subscriptions you do read will arrive in your Inbox, while new email from subscriptions you don't read will be automatically sent to the Trash folder.
If you want your subscriptions to have a dedicated folder, enable browsing by categories.
View all your subscriptions
- Click in the upper-right corner.
- Choose Manage subscriptions.
You will see all of your subscriptions on the Active tab. To view recent subscription messages, hover over the subscription and click More.
Move email to the Trash folder
- On the Active tab, select the subscriptions you want to hide. New email from these addresses will be automatically sent to the Trash folder.
- Click Hide subscriptions.
- Enable the Delete old email option if you want to move old messages from the selected addresses from Inbox to Trash .
- Click Hide <number> subscriptions.
Receive email in Inbox again
- Open the Hidden tab.
- Mark the subscriptions you want to read. New email from these senders will arrive in your Inbox folder.
- Click Activate subscriptions.
- Confirm activation.