Forwarding email to another address
- Incoming email that is already in your Inbox
- Sent email
- Outgoing emails
- Email from the Spam folder
- Open Create filter. and click
- Under Apply, choose the type of message to apply the rule to from the list:
- Under If, set the filter conditions:
For more information about parameters and values, see How to set a condition.
- You can specify several conditions for one filter. These conditions can be met simultaneously or separately:
- Under If, click Add condition, then choose the parameter and its value.
- Specify if these conditions must be met simultaneously:
- Enable the Forward to option and enter the address to forward messages to. To keep copies of forwarded messages, enable save a copy when forwarding.Note. You can enter only one email address in the Forward to field. To forward emails to several mailboxes, create a forwarding rule for each address. For proper forwarding, enable save a copy when forwarding in all rules.
- Click Create a rule. Enter your Yandex password.
- Check the mailbox that you entered for mail to be forwarded to. You will receive an email with instructions on how to confirm email forwarding. After confirmation, new email will be redirected to the specified mailbox.
Forwarding doesn't work
Check for any incorrect characters in the address you entered.
Also check if the receiving mailbox has any rules for deleting or moving messages to Spam.
Enter your valid personal information in Yandex.Passport and link your phone number to your account. It may be that our security system considers your account suspicious and blocked the mailbox. This usually happens if you don't link a phone number to your mailbox or enter a fake name in Yandex.Passport. The block is automatically removed after 24 hours. If you try to send an email during this time, the block is extended for another 24 hours.