To delete a message, just select it and click Delete. As a result, the message will be moved to the Trash folder. If you deleted an email by mistake and want to restore it, open the Trash folder and move the email back to the appropriate folder.
Delete all messages in a folder
- Click in the upper-right corner.
- Choose Folders and labels.
- Select a folder and click Empty.
- Choose if you want to move email to the Trash or delete them permanently.Note. You can't restore email you permanently delete.
- Click Empty.
To permanently delete email messages (so that they can't be restored):
- Hold the cursor over the Trash folder.
- Click the icon that appears.
- Confirm deletion.
Recover deleted messages
If the messages were deleted less than a month ago, you can restore them. To do this, go to Trash, select the messages you wish to restore, click To folder, and choose the folder from the list.
If the missing emails are not found under Trash, it is possible that a month has passed since they were moved to Trash and that the folder was emptied automatically. Therefore, such emails cannot be restored.