Labels will help you arrange and quickly find the emails you want. Each email can be assigned any number of labels.
Four standard labels already exist by default: Flagged, Unread, With attachments and Awaiting reply (displayed if reminder about resending is enabled). A list of these labels is displays under the list of folders.
Important emails are highlighted red in the email list:
- Select the emails you want.
- Click Label in the upper menu, or select from the context menu.
- Enter the name of the label (a maximum of 15 characters) and click on it to apply the changes. If you want to set the color for the new label right away, choose New label in the list of labels.
If you have already created some labels, you can simply drag emails to the required label in the list on the left or drag the label from the list to the relevant email.
To label the message as flagged, click to the left of the sender's picture.
There are a few ways to remove a label:
- In an opened email
- Click the "x" on the label:
- In the list of messages
- Select emails.
- Click Label in the upper menu, or select Label as in the context menu.
- In the Delete label section, select the name of the relevant label and click on it to apply the changes.
You can manage labels in the menu:
- Create new labels.
- Change and delete labels.
- Sort labels by the number of emails or in alphabetic order.
- Create filters for automatic sorting of emails.