How do I select several messages at once?
- Select the first message using one of the following methods:
- Method 1. Tap the sender's image in the message row.
- Method 2. Tap and hold the message row.
- Then choose other messages by tapping them.
How do I log out of my account?
How do I disable notifications and message downloads?
You can configure push notifications and synchronization for each individual folder:
- Pull the screen to the right.
- Tap Settings (under the list of folders and labels).
- Choose the account where you want to configure the notifications and synchronize certain folders.
- In the Notifications and offline access section, select one of the following options for each folder:
- Get notifications and load messages — the content will be loaded in the background, and you will be notified about new messages.
- Load messages — the content will be downloaded in the background, but you will not be notified about new messages.
- Do not load — the content will be downloaded only when you open the folder.
Attention. Message loading can only be disabled in conjunction with notifications. You cannot disable message downloading without also disabling notifications.
Why doesn't the app icon appear in the notification center?
To save battery life, the new version of the app retrieves information about new messages without permanent connection to the server. This is why the connection icon does not appear in the notification center.