Composing and sending emails
To write a new email, do the following:
- Tap the icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Enter the recipient's address in the To field. To open the Cс, Bсс and From fields (in order to enter a different email alias), tap .
- Enter the subject of your email in the Subject field.
- Type your message in the email text field.
Tap Send in the upper right corner of the screen.
To attach a file to your email, tap the icon to the right of the subject and select the necessary file.
You can attach files from your smartphone or from Yandex.Disk. You can also use your smartphone camera to take a photo and attach it to an email.
- Pull the screen to the right.
- Tap Help and feedback under the folder list.
- Select Problem.
- Select a subject.
- Describe your problem in as much detail as possible.
If you are having problems with the Yandex.Mail app, please let us know via the feedback form in the app:
If the app crashes unexpectedly and you can't use it to contact us, please send an error message via the feedback form.