Yandex.Calendar in Yandex.Mail
The Yandex.Mail app has Yandex.Calendar built-in. You can use it to view events, create meetings, and keep track of things.
Open the calender
There are two ways to open the calendar: from the Yandex.Mail app or by tapping the app icon on the home screen.
Open the app and tap under the list of emails.
When you log in from the app, you see the calendar of the user whose mailbox is open in the Yandex.Mail app.
You can open Yandex.Calendar from your device's home screen:
- Tap and hold the Yandex.Mail app icon.
- Select Calendar from the list that opens.
- Select the user whose calendar you want to open.Tip. You can select the Remember option to skip account selection in the future. You can change the default account later in the app settings:
- Pull the screen to the right.
- Tap Settings (under the list of folders and labels).
- In the Calendar section, tap Account for the shortcut and select the account.