To make it easier to find on the map the routes and public transport stops you need, add them to the My transport list.
- Saving a stop to My transport
- Tap the icon of a stop
- In the stop card that opens, tap Save to My transport.
The stops saved to My transport are highlighted in yellow on the map. They're displayed even on the small-scale map and remain visible when the Transport mode is turned off.
To remove a stop from the My transport list, tap Delete in the stop card.
- Saving a route to My transport
- Tap Moving transport on the homepage.
- Tap the vehicle icon for the desired route .
- In the route card that opens, tap Save to My transport.
In the stop card, these routes are displayed first.
To remove a route from the My transport list, tap Delete in the route card.
- Enabling or disabling My transport
You can configure the display of stops included in My transport:
- Tap Menu .
- Tap Layers.
- Tapping My transport allows you to enable or disable the display of each of the stops saved in the My transport list, without deleting them from the list.
On Android devices, tapping My transport / Show all allows you to simultaneously enable or disable the display of all stops saved in the My transport list.